Take a Hike with Your Children0 out of 5$16.15 BUY NOW
A Family Hikes and Nature Walks Guidebook for the Canadian Rockies, by Lynda Pianosi
Take a Hike with Your Children is a first-of-its-kind Rockies guidebook written especially for families, and from a child’s perspective.
Each hike and itinerary has been carefully researched and tested. Easy-to-use, easy to pack, and packed with:
- 46 Rockies Family hikes and gentle walks in Banff, Canmore, Kananaskis and Lake Louise—all a short drive from Calgary
- Itineraries of 5 km (3.1 mi) or less, for a wide range of challenge and adventure for all ages
- 1-2-3 Mountain Rating System™—difficulty level from a child’s perspective
- Intuitive icons for services, amenities, sun/shade levels, stroller friendliness, etc.
- How to get there and when to go
- Plan Bs—attractions, playgrounds, etc.—for when your 3-year-old isn’t down with the program
- Helpful advice and tips on safety, what to pack, seasonal variations, etc.
- Colour inserts to motivate everyone to push-on a little further for that incredible waterfall
- Small size for easy packing (18×13 cm, 7×5 in)
- 119 pages
Click Here to see inside!
Now discover what over 10,000 readers have discovered. And then go discover the Rockies with your family.
Not in Canada? Contact us to purchase the book.