The class is used for books.
Take a Hike with Your Children – Digital Edition – Coming Soon5.00 out of 5$4.19 BUY NOW
Take a Hike with Your Children™ is a first-of-its-kind guidebook for family hikes and walks in the Canadian Rockies
Easy-to-use, easy to pack, the book contains:
- 46 family hikes and gentle walks in Banff, Canmore, Kananaskis and Lake Louise.
- Itineraries of 5 km (3.1 mi) or less, for a wide range of challenge and adventure for all ages.
- 1-2-3 Mountain Rating System™ — a difficulty rating, from a child’s perspective.
- Plan Bs — attractions, playgrounds, etc. — for when your 3-year-old isn’t down with the program.
- Helpful advice and tips on safety, what to pack and seasonal variations.
- And much more!